What Is Industrial Packaging?
Whether you’re a manufacturer, government employee, or aerospace engineer, it’s important to ensure that your products arrive safely. By consulting with an industrial packaging expert, you’ll better understand how to safeguard your products during transportation.
Unlike consumer packaging, industrial packaging both protects and promotes your products. There are many factors to consider during this process, which is why you need to turn to a professional.
Export Corporation has been helping clients in the automotive, military, commercial, and aerospace sectors for many years. Our custom services include design and engineering, kitting and assembly, and construction of wood packaging.
Keep reading to learn more about our industrial packaging services, or call us today to request a quote.
Why Do You Need This Service?
There are countless situations where you might need industrial packaging. These situations include:
- Large amounts of materials that need to be transported from place to place.
- Equipment that needs to be stored in a warehouse.
- Fragile or hazardous materials and parts that need to be transported safely.
- Shipping heavy items
- If there are strict regulations that need to be followed during the transportation process.
Export Corporation is SAM-registered, ITAR-registered, and ISPM-15-certified. When you work with experts like us, you can rest assured that your shipment will be well protected and compliant. Call us today with any questions that you have, and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Industrial Packaging Prevents Product Damage
Our primary goal is to help you prevent your products from being damaged. There are many hazards that can occur during the transportation process. These include:
- Uneven Roads: Single bumps in the road cause your parts to move around, dislodging certain components.
- Wrong Packaging Materials: From steel to cardboard to plastic, there are many materials you can use to package your products. If you don’t know which material is best for your shipment, it’s best to consult with an industrial packaging expert.
- Water & UV Damage: Exposure to the elements can also place your products at risk.
- Infestation: This is particularly common when shipping food products. The right packaging ensures insects, animals, and other pests stay clear.
With the right packaging, you can avoid these hazards. At Export Corporation, we have the training and experience necessary to protect your products. Call us today to learn more about our industrial packaging services, or to request a quote.
Which Materials Can You Use?
There are several types of materials that are commonly used in industrial packaging, including wood, stainless steel, corrugated cardboard, and plastic. Usually, some of these materials are combined, but the materials that you need to use will depend on what you are transporting.
For example, if you are shipping hazardous materials, you will most likely want to use plastic, while standard food products may need steel or other metal materials. Working with a packaging engineer ensures the right materials and combination of materials are being used before transportation.
Still have questions? At Export Corporation, we specialize in wood packaging and offer custom solutions to our clients in the aerospace, automotive, military, and commercial industries. Reach out to us today to see which type of material is best for your situation.
Count on Export Corporation for Industrial Packaging Solutions
Finding the right industrial packaging service provider is essential; specialized packaging engineers can help you promote and protect your products, while ensuring that shipment meets regulatory requirements.
Export Corporation has been a trusted name for over seven decades. We offer a wide array of services, including design, assembly, warehousing, and distribution. We customize all of our services to meet your unique needs. Click here to read more about our services, or contact us today to see how we can make a difference.